ITEN 2nd ThursdayDate: March 12, 2015 Time: 3:00pm until 8:00pm Location: 4240 Duncan Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110
2nd Thursday is ITEN’s signature monthly event connecting entrepreneurs and emerging tech companies with veteran business leaders, investors and the public.
Held in collaboration with Venture Cafe, @4240 Duncan Avenue, St. Louis, MO, 63110 in the heart of the rapidly emerging Cortex District, 2nd Thursday is a happy five hours with all of your friends from ITEN and beyond. Everyone is invited; plenty of free parking around the building and in the lot across the street.
March 12th’s lineup will include:
- -Tim Noonan of Boeing Ventures as part of ITEN’s Entrepreneurial Speaker Series
- -A panel discussion featuring companies from our Fast Ten list, announced at our 2014 Tech Startup Report event
- -ITEN mentors hosting office hours
- -Two Investor Roundtable discussions featuring Jim von der Heydt from St. Louis Arch Angels and Bill Anderson & Joe Bannister from MTC
- -Cybersecurity SIG
- -iSelect weekly session featuring an ITEN company
The detailed schedule will be posted here soon, so keep checking back!
We’d like to thank our 2nd Thursday event sponsors:
AHM Insurance Group Check out AHM Insurance Group for intellectual property insurance and other corporate insurance coverages.
iSelect Fund iSelect provides a mutual fund of St. Louis tech startups as an investment vehicle for wealth management investors.
Upcoming 2nd Thursday speakers and other attractions:
April 9, 2015:
Dedric Carter, Assoc. Provost & Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Washington University; St. Louis Entrepreneurial Inclusion initiative; ITEN Corporate Engagement program
If you missed previous 2nd Thursdays, click here to watch our archived videos. Previous presenters include:
- February: Jennifer Ehlen, Founder of Prosper Women Entrepreneurs; and 2014 Tech Startup Report presentation
- January 2015: John Leach, Co-Founder & CTO, SpliceMachine
- December: Curtis Davis, Co-Founder and COO, MulticoreWare
- November: Ryan Bell, Co-Founder and CEO, Gremln
- October: David Schenberg, co-founder, BusyEvent